Terrorist Muslim organizations bent on ushering in Islamic Caliphate boast registering one million Muslim voters in cold war with United States.
An Islamist extremist organization known as the US Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO) and led by Secretary General Oussama Jammal, who has ties to Hamas, recently announced they registered one million Islamic voters in an attempt influence U.S elections, says Pamela Geller.
In addition to its history of actively supporting anti-Jewish hate rhetoric and promotes violence towards Jewish communities, the terrorist USCMO seeks to impose the Islamic Caliphate throughout North America.
Jammal and his member organizations like ICNA believe:
- Muslims “have a culture and civilization which once ruled the world and still has the viability to rule the world again.”
- Their goal is to please Allah by working toward “Iqamat-ud-Deen (establishment of the Islamic system of life) as spelled out in the Qur’an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad.” The hand book calls for the establishment of an Islamic State.”
- “You don’t get involved in politics because it’s the American thing to do. You get involved in politics because politics are a weapon to use in the cause of Islam.”
- Registering a million Muslims to vote is a means to the end of replacing America with an Islamic State, or Caliphate.
- America will fall unless it “accepts the Islamic agenda,” according to Siraj Wahhaj a board member of USCMO.
In case there was some confusion, the USCMO is not the Welcome Wagon.
- USCMO was in the news last year for its statement denying the Muslim genocide of Armenians
- USCMO’s Secretary General Oussama Jammal spoke at rallies backing a known Hamas supporter.
- Jammal raised money for the head of Islamic Jihad & led a hard line” takeover of Bridgeview mosque, which is strongly linked to the Muslim Brotherhood and featurs Hamas operatives.
- USCMO’s founders and members include Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)